<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, June 12, 2006 / 5:18 PM
Shoot! The book that I want to read is not in the libraries. Damn! I so wanted to read it. You know, I have a thing for interesting stuff. Whatever catches my interest, I MUST have it. Especially like from excerpts of books and previews of dramas or movies. It's like you get a taste of something nice, and then it's not available or you have to wait a long long time to get it. I can't stand the wait. I just have to wait for Wei Ying's Goong CDs. Thank God.

I still can't get started on my homework. Too many bloody distractions, I say. Why do all the good dramas start at the times when it is crucial for me to concentrate? Damn you people at Mediacorp!

P.S. reminder - A Lady's Guide to Rogues by Kathryn Caskie, get Goong CDs from WY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com