<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, June 17, 2006 / 9:55 PM
Oh what a day! I can't believe the things that are happening to me today...

I got bitten by a dog today. No, really. I did. I was waiting at the lift landing with my mother and siblings when the lift door opened. My mother was making some sort of noise so I went and peered at the lift (I was at the side you see...). Then it happened. Out of nowhere, I saw a small brown dog hurtling itself at me. I thought that since it was on a leash that it wouldn't reach me. In the past, when dogs came out of the lift near me, they would not be this ferocious. They'd just be dogs. You know, normal non-biting dogs. I thought that it was just sniffing around so I didn't bother to move far away. Then, it started to bark wildly at me. And then it bit me. Well, I wasn't sure that it really bit me. But I felt something at my leg that I was sure of wasn't its fur but rather its teeth. On my leg. Oh-my-God-Jesus-Christ-Superstar! Or rather "Masya'allah".

I didn't think to run away, but I did back away a few steps. What was I supposed to do? Run like hell? Well, maybe that was a good idea after all, now that I think of it. I was too shocked. I had always thought that people who froze in shock were foolish. I mean, who would stand stock still in front of a car? Or something that was about to endanger them? Wouln't they have the sense to run away? Well, now look who's laughing now. Not me certainly. I froze. Yes, me. Frozen. I couldn't think let alone react. Later, I had to take a soil bath. You know, because we Muslims can't touch a dog's saliva so we have to wash it with clean soil and water . And it practically bit me, so I had to do it no matter how disgusting that might sound. I wasn't sure where to get clean soil (where can you get clean soil here?), so I put some soil from my mother's potted plant outside, put some water and filtered the mixture before I put the filtrate on my legs (Believe me, you don't want to know how dirty the soil actually was...). As to whether that was disgusting and dirty, don't ask...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com