<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, June 15, 2006 / 9:18 PM
It's already my third post for the day. My emotions are on a rollercoaster ride. Lucky me, I got stuck with PMS this week. Now my specs have an unremovable and most frustrating spot in the area of roughly the middle and its driving me crazy! Must not succumb to frustration. Must not succumb to frustration. Must not- oh shit!, To hell with not being frustrated! On top of that, I like people who are off-limits to me. How can a girl not get frustrated like this? WaaRrGH!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com