<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, June 02, 2006 / 11:33 PM
I feel so bored. I think I was more occupied at school. I spend my time eating, reading romance books and surfing the internet watching TV dramas. Honestly, I'm going to turn into a fat blob once I get back to school. I need bile to help me break myself back to fatty acids and glycerol so that I won't be fat. Vanity is shining through the cracks...lolx.

Seeing Jing Kai's blog made me realise something. You have to think of others. I've been selfish lately, to be honest. There are other people out there who need our care and concern as much as we need theirs. I'm ashamed to call myslef a true friend. Forgive me, for I have sinned against the very things I thought I believed in.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com