Friday, June 16, 2006 / 1:32 PM
Hi, it's me agian. Your neurotic and often narcissistic blogger from the depths of blog hell. You probably wouldn't want to ever read blogs like this.
On to the point. Goong is offline again. I used to watch on whiteflower's account..but that got suspended. Then it took me some time before I could get a friend request to schizoar so I could watch the rest...Then that account got suspended too. WTF?!!! I'll just have to rely on you Wei Ying...
I haven't touched Physics since the school holidays. I can't dredge up physics formulas for my life. I'm going to die. And the prospect of seeing Fong again is enough to kill me. Remind me never to take Physics ever again after my "O"s.
On to the point. Goong is offline again. I used to watch on whiteflower's account..but that got suspended. Then it took me some time before I could get a friend request to schizoar so I could watch the rest...Then that account got suspended too. WTF?!!! I'll just have to rely on you Wei Ying...
I haven't touched Physics since the school holidays. I can't dredge up physics formulas for my life. I'm going to die. And the prospect of seeing Fong again is enough to kill me. Remind me never to take Physics ever again after my "O"s.

