Saturday, June 03, 2006 / 11:16 PM
Haven't started studying or revising yet. I always like to put pressure on myself...by procrastinating. Anyway, I'm not a first minute person, more of a last minute one don't you think?
I had a big row with Suha over my shoes. I still can't forgive her. Who can? She used my shoe and drew on it. Get this, she didn't even ask my permission. WTH?! Okay, so she did ask me whether she could use my shoe. But she only asked to use it, not take it for her own and vandalise it. It's my school shoe for goodness sake. Now I only have one pair. I only realised what she did after I wanted to change shoe. At first, I thought that maybe that wasn't my shoe. You know, to give her the benefit of doubt, but then I investigated then learned the truth. Now I'm bloody frikkin' MAD! Okay, if she said sorry or asked beforehand, I would have considered. But when I asked about it, she said Mama let her use my "old" shoe. "OLD" shoe? It's my bloody frikkin' NEW shoe! ARRRGGGH!!!! Damn you people!!!
In the words of Chae Gyung,
-Oh my God! Jesus Christ! Superstar!-
(...not that I'm Christian...)
I had a big row with Suha over my shoes. I still can't forgive her. Who can? She used my shoe and drew on it. Get this, she didn't even ask my permission. WTH?! Okay, so she did ask me whether she could use my shoe. But she only asked to use it, not take it for her own and vandalise it. It's my school shoe for goodness sake. Now I only have one pair. I only realised what she did after I wanted to change shoe. At first, I thought that maybe that wasn't my shoe. You know, to give her the benefit of doubt, but then I investigated then learned the truth. Now I'm bloody frikkin' MAD! Okay, if she said sorry or asked beforehand, I would have considered. But when I asked about it, she said Mama let her use my "old" shoe. "OLD" shoe? It's my bloody frikkin' NEW shoe! ARRRGGGH!!!! Damn you people!!!
In the words of Chae Gyung,
-Oh my God! Jesus Christ! Superstar!-
(...not that I'm Christian...)

