Thursday, June 22, 2006 / 11:21 PM
Haha! I just finished customising my shoe. I had thought about it when I first saw the shoe. It was on sale; outdated school shoes, the one that was old in design. Well, I took the girly-type one and decided to make it my own. At first, it looked horrible because I added water to the dye. The dye ran out and made it "bleed". After a few tries and errors, I finally made it. But now it looks like any other shoe you can buy. I guess that's kind of a mixed blessing. It looks nice but common...Well, for a first effort it's great.
Shu Min asked me to go Kboxing tomorrow. At first I agreed because Hanisah and Iffa were going. I was so psyched but then they couldn't make it. It's kind of uncomfortable if I'm the only Malay there. Kbox has a lot of Chinese songs and I don't know whether the food is halal. At least with another Malay girl , we can eat someplace else and I won't feel left out. So I couldn't go. Anyways, my homework needs a little attention from me. I've been neglecting it because it doen't feel like I going back to school. What a bummer, holidays feel like they are so short. I never even got to do anything fun or go anywhere dressy. Well, I'm a vain, narcissistic, lazy girl. So sue me.
Shu Min asked me to go Kboxing tomorrow. At first I agreed because Hanisah and Iffa were going. I was so psyched but then they couldn't make it. It's kind of uncomfortable if I'm the only Malay there. Kbox has a lot of Chinese songs and I don't know whether the food is halal. At least with another Malay girl , we can eat someplace else and I won't feel left out. So I couldn't go. Anyways, my homework needs a little attention from me. I've been neglecting it because it doen't feel like I going back to school. What a bummer, holidays feel like they are so short. I never even got to do anything fun or go anywhere dressy. Well, I'm a vain, narcissistic, lazy girl. So sue me.

