Sunday, June 25, 2006 / 3:16 PM
Currently, I'm on a sugar rush created by my mum's super gula Melaka sauce and kuih lopis. Really, it's that super. If I say anything incoherent or ridiculous, then it's just me. If it's something that actually makes sense, then that's the sugar talking.
Okay, I went to Malaysia yesterday, Kota Tinggi. My father had actually planned to go to Melaka but due to foreseen circumstances like my siblings' unfinished homework, only my parents,me and my other sister went. It turned out okay though, with a few bickerings in between. We went out just to see and shop in the end. Although we did play a nasty trick on my remaining siblings.My parents told them that they had to be left at home while we stayed overnight in Melaka as all the buses back were booked. Then, we reached home first (my sis and I) to say that we came back first, as Abah and Mama went to Melaka by themselves. They were quite surprised when our parents actually came back. It was fun playing the trick and well worth it hiding.
I'm now hooked on Tang Pan Kammathep, since Goong is not here and My Girl is only up to episode 4. I'm now depending on Wang-ui Namja and youtube to satisfy my drama cravings. My Chem is "finished" except for the one I don'tknow how to do and my Maths papers 1. Social studies corrections are "on the way".
Okay,I'm out of juice as the space button seems to be a bit sticky, causing me to back every few word to "unstick" the clump of words. And beacuse I have nothing to write...
Okay, I went to Malaysia yesterday, Kota Tinggi. My father had actually planned to go to Melaka but due to foreseen circumstances like my siblings' unfinished homework, only my parents,me and my other sister went. It turned out okay though, with a few bickerings in between. We went out just to see and shop in the end. Although we did play a nasty trick on my remaining siblings.My parents told them that they had to be left at home while we stayed overnight in Melaka as all the buses back were booked. Then, we reached home first (my sis and I) to say that we came back first, as Abah and Mama went to Melaka by themselves. They were quite surprised when our parents actually came back. It was fun playing the trick and well worth it hiding.
I'm now hooked on Tang Pan Kammathep, since Goong is not here and My Girl is only up to episode 4. I'm now depending on Wang-ui Namja and youtube to satisfy my drama cravings. My Chem is "finished" except for the one I don'tknow how to do and my Maths papers 1. Social studies corrections are "on the way".
Okay,I'm out of juice as the space button seems to be a bit sticky, causing me to back every few word to "unstick" the clump of words. And beacuse I have nothing to write...

