<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, June 27, 2006 / 9:34 PM
As I sit her typing what looks like my blog entry, I feel that I've cheated myself in some way. I think about my sore muscles, my bruised pride and my impending sense of helplessness. Now I know how Joann feels. I even contemplated suicide and death. But I don't want to waste my life just like that. There are better ways to kill yourself without trying...

All I got from running for the glory of my class is nada, zip, zilch, kosong. Except the sore muscles, bruised pride etc. I came in last. Well, there were 6 girls - two of them from track and field. You do the math. They were running way ahead of me; I was lugging behind, breathing like what Yoga called "Rhino" breaths. But I persevered and jogged the whole way. Yay, for me!

Well, that bubble soon burst as I gazed upon the skinny, lean bodies of the track girls. Everywhere I look, there's something to eat me up inside with green jealousy. I can't help myself. I was fat once. Then I slimmed down a bit. I thought that that would be enough to bring me into the ranks of normalhood. Then again, nothing is ever normal, including me. Is it not enough that I am "okay" sized? Do I need to be a bamboo pole before I get accepted into society? Seriously, this is eating me up inside. As soon as I got home, I cried my heart out. I couldn't contain the dam of tears inside me. I think some of it showed on my face because my family didn't bother me for a while.

I'll continue later when I stop sniffling like a running tap. I hope I turn out okay.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com