Thursday, June 29, 2006 / 6:44 PM
Arrgh! I'm 59 now! Gained 3 kg already...Got to lose weight. I knew the moment I saw my "tires" that this would happen. Gosh.
Haha! Today there was the Youth Day concert. The first part was quite funny. But I didn't get the STOMP thing. Well, it was worth it to see Mr Fong, Mr DeRoza in school uniform. They were so hilarious, what with their short shorts and even shorter ties. They really "shot" each other on stage. I'm having the flu now. Can't taste a thing. Too bad I'm craving a Big Mac. Mmmm....
Haha! Today there was the Youth Day concert. The first part was quite funny. But I didn't get the STOMP thing. Well, it was worth it to see Mr Fong, Mr DeRoza in school uniform. They were so hilarious, what with their short shorts and even shorter ties. They really "shot" each other on stage. I'm having the flu now. Can't taste a thing. Too bad I'm craving a Big Mac. Mmmm....

