Thursday, June 15, 2006 / 4:04 PM
Another post today. I'm too excited I guess. I'm wearing my new glasses right now. It's a bit dizzying but no worries. It's just like how Shao Wen would see things everyday. Get it? Like living in a goldfish bowl. No offense there.
Met Bibik adik today at the Sembawang library as well as Wen Xin. Bibik adik was with Paina and Yassin. Didn't know I'd meet her there. I thought she went to Kelantan already; but she said she was taking tha night train and was looking for National Geographic to read while there. I could not imagine living in Malaysia. I'm too used to amenities here easily available. No such luck, no National Geographic in sight so off they went after I helped searched for some suitable reading material. Got $10 from her. I feel bad, she treats me to stuff and gives me money sometimes. Then, bad stuff is always talked about her. Hmm. I think my face showed my money-grabbing instincts. But it was nice meeting her anyways. I shouldn't have accepted it.
Met Bibik adik today at the Sembawang library as well as Wen Xin. Bibik adik was with Paina and Yassin. Didn't know I'd meet her there. I thought she went to Kelantan already; but she said she was taking tha night train and was looking for National Geographic to read while there. I could not imagine living in Malaysia. I'm too used to amenities here easily available. No such luck, no National Geographic in sight so off they went after I helped searched for some suitable reading material. Got $10 from her. I feel bad, she treats me to stuff and gives me money sometimes. Then, bad stuff is always talked about her. Hmm. I think my face showed my money-grabbing instincts. But it was nice meeting her anyways. I shouldn't have accepted it.

