<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, May 12, 2006 / 9:27 PM
Today, I went to Tanjong Pagar to accompany my sister on her "quest". Mission, you can call it. She was supposed to take pictures of buildings for her school project. And my mother, me and my other sister tagged along. (only because we wanted to go somewhere else after that...wink ;) Eventually, after escorting our sister to the NEL, we went exploring Chinatown. I didn't know that Chinatown is actually quite hip. It has a lot of cool and unique stores. Who would've thought? I feel like busting out my money on some stuff. So cheap! My sister finally found that bag that she wanted. I bought one too...Well, technically, my mother did. But I tried to pay for it except that she insisted that she pay. I wanted to buy her something for Mothers' Day, anything that she wanted. But she declined. She said she didn't want anything. I want to get for her the stretch jeans that she wants. I'll make it a surprise.

After that, we went to the Expo to look at the Metro sale. Not much actually. Got bored. Saw loads of eye candy though...To "wash" my eyes. It's called "guy therapy"...drools



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com