Sunday, April 30, 2006 / 10:49 PM
Nithya, Farah and Syahirah have already hooked up with other people, as in going "steady pom pii pii". lolx. I'm the only one left of our group who has not so called gotten hooked. It's not that I want to. It's just that this means that I'm alone now. And I still can't concentrate long enough to study. Everyday I go out to Sun Plaza or take walks. I'm too restless to sit down. I'm going crazy. I feel like I'm a matchmaker. I predicted that after Farah, Syahirah would be next to have a stead, followed by Nithya. I was right. In order, some more.
I've been fuming mad the whole day long today. The usual stuff. Basket! (notice I didn't use the othr word...) So I needed to get out. Get away from it all. And by the way, my neighbour is a snob. Damn you! In the same school also don't want to acknowledge. Bloody fucker. If you're reading this Tommy (Tom Yum Goong), you're an ass.
P.S - I just found out something shocking about my CCA and committee. But I can't tell you because it's top secret.
I've been fuming mad the whole day long today. The usual stuff. Basket! (notice I didn't use the othr word...) So I needed to get out. Get away from it all. And by the way, my neighbour is a snob. Damn you! In the same school also don't want to acknowledge. Bloody fucker. If you're reading this Tommy (Tom Yum Goong), you're an ass.
P.S - I just found out something shocking about my CCA and committee. But I can't tell you because it's top secret.

