<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 / 8:12 PM
MY GOD! Sue the MOE! Apparently, we have been studying the wrong book for Literature...And we have been studying that book for 1 1/2 years. See what I mean? The MOE is at fault for not telling us and not confirming that the book to be tested on had changed. Bloody incompetent fools. They should give us A1s in comparison.

Today, I went with Nithya and Jing Kai to McDonald's at Chong Pang. We met up with Eugene, Woei Ming, Andrew, Qixia, Rong Zhou and his stead and Chi Peng. Nithya decided to treat me. I feel so guilty. Guess what? Marco came there about halfway. What the heck?! We had just seen him at Northpoint KFC eating for God's sake! I have noticed a trend in the prices of presents she gave "certain" people. They ask for stuff for their birthday (expensive ones at that...) and *pooF*, they get it. And I don't get any. How long exactly has she known them? Has she ever remembered my birthday? I feel so sad...

I have been noticing lately that Khiryl tends to stick to Farah...Hmm...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com