Wednesday, April 05, 2006 / 11:38 PM
I bloody well hate her. She's making my life miserable. WTBF! You can't just leave me alone can't you? You have to be everywhere in my life, ruining it? You make us do your work. You think we're so free is it? Just because we don't join your class and we do our own work doesn't mean we are "free" and have nothing to do. Even then, why not ask Helmi, huh? Why pick on us? WTBF is this?! I can't escape from you. At St. John and at class. Your stupid analogy about us burning...Doesn't bother me. And what's the deal with Syahirah huh? She can get away with not going to St. John but she goes to AVA and goes gallivanting about instead. WTH? See what you've made me use?
DANG YOU PEOPLE!!!
But I had fun today, splish-splashing in the flooded areas left by the rain today. My siblings and I released paper boats to see who would last. My "Matilda" sank...Bwahaha.
DANG YOU PEOPLE!!!
But I had fun today, splish-splashing in the flooded areas left by the rain today. My siblings and I released paper boats to see who would last. My "Matilda" sank...Bwahaha.

