<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, April 02, 2006 / 8:47 PM
Hello, again. I was too tired to blog yesterday as I came home only at about 11p.m. or so. So here it is. I was enlisted as a steward for NA at the last minute because Priya couldn't come. Mdm Hartini didn't ask me directly. You know what, she just said that there was nobody to take over and asked who would be free to do it. And then she stared at me. Like she expecting me to volunteer myself or something. WTH?! Anyways, I was the steward for the NA3 team from Xinmin. They were not bad, quite good actually. Footdrill was excellent. But I didn't agree with their home nursing methods. They kept explaining and defining stuff. Then they repeated what they defined and explained. Man, that case was long... The important thing was NA and NC got 2nd. YOOHOO!!! Which is good enough for me. Goodbye Nationals and hello Freedom! Their hard work paid off. But it was sad not to win champion. Now that stupid Fong is going to say something derogatory. I wanted to rub champion into his smirking face. But now I can't...Damn it.

Haha! Finally I got my boots. At long last, after almost a year of waiting and fruitless trips to shoe shops, I got it! YOOHOO!!! Below budget and in my size too! Wonderful. But now I'm almost running out of money...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com