Tuesday, April 18, 2006 / 9:50 PM
Annyong haseyo? Mannaso pan-gapsumnida. Catching on with the Korean craze. Not really, since I watch Korean dramas for myself and not to follow trends. But I'm really interested in it. I want to be a linguist someday. Learn to talk different languages and travel all over the world. I can only dream...
I feel like I want to cosplay. But I have no one to cosplay with and no outfit...Dang! Sice I started reading Vampire Knight, I'm hooked on it. Their outfits are also so cool. Kaname is so "shuai"! (bursts into a fit of girlish giggles)
Sometimes I feel so invisible. So alone. People around me are hooking up. It makes me feel awkward. I feel unwanted in a sense. They like each other, go out, invite me, I end up as buffer (more likely as chaperone...). Then they deny they like each other. WTH? I know Farah hooked back up with you-don't-know-who.
I feel like I want to cosplay. But I have no one to cosplay with and no outfit...Dang! Sice I started reading Vampire Knight, I'm hooked on it. Their outfits are also so cool. Kaname is so "shuai"! (bursts into a fit of girlish giggles)
Sometimes I feel so invisible. So alone. People around me are hooking up. It makes me feel awkward. I feel unwanted in a sense. They like each other, go out, invite me, I end up as buffer (more likely as chaperone...). Then they deny they like each other. WTH? I know Farah hooked back up with you-don't-know-who.

