<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, March 26, 2006 / 10:37 PM
Went to Wild Wild Wet today with my family. I had to admit, it was quite fun but I didn't get to try all the rides. Too bad. Well, the tickets were free anyway.

Was damn pissed with my sister. You know what, she has everything for her. My mother irons for her even though she's old enough to do it herself. She gets what she wants. And she's a grumpy fuddy-duddy. I bought the meal at KFC and she "chope"ed the chicken. Asking about the whipped potato, she gave me a look and said, "You got buy with you own money, meh?". I was like, duh. She gets pissy when she doesn't get enough sleep, is irritated, has mood swings. Which is, almost everyday. WTF?!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com