<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, March 25, 2006 / 8:47 PM
Went to library to meet my aunt and collect something for my mother. Farah said that she was going to meet a 3pm instead of 2pm so my aunt and I went to Northpoint after that. My aunt suggested we go Swensen. I ate Gold Rush ice-cream and she ate a chicken set meal. All of which she paid for. I felt so guilty. Then we talked and went to John Little, Popular and went around NP.

I was 15 minutes late for meeting Farah. I thought she was going to be late. Suddenly she said that she was bringing along a male friend who turned out to be the "bane of her life"(once...), Hamzah. This was supposedly the one who was pestering her for her number...At once, I felt like a third wheel. So awkward having to be between 2 people. We went to the T-shirt shop at Far East and I took pictures of the different designs. After that, they ate to McCafe while I sat down and "chaperoned" them, or rather "emo"ed while they were talking to eavh other. I saw how Hamzah looked at her. He obviously likes her. You could tell even if you were absolutely blind. But she didn't want to be in a relationship then. So sad. I also didn't know he was 19.

After that, Farah and I decided to go to the National Libraray at Bugis while Hamzah went back. We went crazy in the MRT and took pictures of ourselves. So "shiok sendiri". But we had fun. We were like crazy twins. Oh yeah, Farah and I got a name card just now from a talent agency and gave our numbers. At first I was wondering why. bacuse I was listening to my mp3(you know how it makes me deaf to the world...). I only heard snippets of her talk like "magazine" and "modelling". Me? Modelling? You've got to be kidding. Farah. Yes. Me. No.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com