<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, March 12, 2006 / 10:47 PM
Went bowling today. Supposed to be a class outing but not many people came. Me, Farah, Zheng Xing and Andrew played 3 games and were later joined by Keng Wai, Jia Min, Jing Kai, Eugene and Rong Zhou. Top scorer was Zheng Xing. Damn, do i envy his straight throws. I only got 1 strike out of 3 games. Never mind.

Yesterday was the "moved" concert. Wore an outfit that was simple : sleeveless top, jeans and a cover up that was actually a shawl. I look at everybody going to the concert and they wear such nice clothes that I feel like a dowd. sigh. Everybody "shuai ge" and "chio bu".Never know some people could look so damn good. drool. Class say want to meet but never meet. End up I go myself with Kaveen and Azhar since they also nobody to go with. Man, the class is so not united. Dang you people.

The performance was okay though, but just average. With the exception of the Chinese Orchestra that is... Nice try anyways.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com