Monday, March 27, 2006 / 8:51 PM
Haha...I got my contact lenses today. I had bought it so that I could do my marching without the interference of my glasses sliding down the bridge of my nose. Also so that I could have a "feel" of what it was like to be without glasses. I have been blind for so long...But it's not so clear though because I didn't buy the ones with astigmatism. Too expensive. As long as I can see, good enough. I hope my mother doesn't find out...
I think I'm changing. In more ways than one. I've become more obsessive-compulsive, more wacky, insane even. Maybe it's my raging hormones. Or the sight of hot males...lolz...I'm trying to concentrate on my studies, but I'm failing miserably.
I hate myself.
I think I'm changing. In more ways than one. I've become more obsessive-compulsive, more wacky, insane even. Maybe it's my raging hormones. Or the sight of hot males...lolz...I'm trying to concentrate on my studies, but I'm failing miserably.
I hate myself.

