<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 / 10:45 PM
And all the world turned black. The last thing I remember was that I felt very dizzy and that I wanted to get out of the air-con. I told my mother that I really didn't want to go to 7-Eleven. I desperately wanted to get out of the place. Then, I woke up on the floor. I thought that I had just woken up from sleep but I saw some bright lights and a lot of people. I puked out my guts in all its technicolour splendour. It turns out that I had fainted in front of the cashier area. Oh my God, so embarassing...in front of so many people some more...I'm just going to stay right here and moan my misery...I never want to wake up again...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com