Saturday, February 11, 2006 / 12:50 PM
'O' level results
My results are out. I cried when I saw my results. I really couldn't believe it when I saw what I got...I got an A1. Really. I was prepared to get B3 or A2 at most. Mdm Ng Bee Ling told us that distinction for malay in our school was 50% so I thought that I was confirmed B3.
I cried because I was so shocked. I couldn't take the shock so I cried and people thought I had really bad results. I kind of cried even more when I felt sad and guilty over Farah's B3 amd my A1. I couln't have gotten A1. We must have switched our grades. The look on her face was heartbreaking...
I cried because I was so shocked. I couldn't take the shock so I cried and people thought I had really bad results. I kind of cried even more when I felt sad and guilty over Farah's B3 amd my A1. I couln't have gotten A1. We must have switched our grades. The look on her face was heartbreaking...

