Tuesday, February 21, 2006 / 7:27 PM
Looks like everytime I go "study" at WRL with Chithrra, Farah and Joann, I end up doing nothing. Maybe "scan" a few guys or take neoprint or what. Haha...Anyways, yesterday, I went to Sun Plaza. Like crazy teenage girls, we went straight to This Fashion's mini-sale...And ended up helping Joann look for an outfit for her Catholic confirmation ceremony on Sunday. She had already got a skirt but she wanted me to help her look for matching clothes, shoes. She already had an eye on a top but it kind of didn't match. So she enlisted my help, future personal image and fashion consultant. :p
I really think i can become a personal image and fashion consultant. I have a flair for matching and designing clothes. (P.S. If I had enough money or sewing skills, I would have a lot of fabulous clothes...Dang it...I have neither.) Lolx...I have "reki"ed This Fashion and have come up with a few options. Time to makeover!
Endnote: I wasn't REALLY sure about what I felt about certain people until today. So the startling revelation came around and bit me in the ass just to let me know.Thank you ...
I really think i can become a personal image and fashion consultant. I have a flair for matching and designing clothes. (P.S. If I had enough money or sewing skills, I would have a lot of fabulous clothes...Dang it...I have neither.) Lolx...I have "reki"ed This Fashion and have come up with a few options. Time to makeover!
Endnote: I wasn't REALLY sure about what I felt about certain people until today. So the startling revelation came around and bit me in the ass just to let me know.Thank you ...

