Monday, February 27, 2006 / 7:39 PM
Just watched Final Destination 3 today with Joann, Chithrra and Farah. I woke up this morning feeling like hell. Got a fever of 39 deg. so I didn't go to school. Haha...wasted anyway cos it was only a half-day today. But I was still adamant about going bowling because I had waited for more than a week. In the end, we went to see a movie because practically everybody in our group was sick. And because my mother afraid I drop the ball. Dang.
Anyways, it was kind of a girls' day out. Again. Got neoprints and we also played at Timezone, (Fast and the Furious and House of the Dead 4) Can you believe it, we saw alot of people from our school. Jing Kai, Eugene, Andrew and Woei Ming, people from 4E4, 4E5 and 4E6....aiyah, too many too name lah....What was funnier was that Farah and Joann closed their eyes for like half the movie....lolx...What a waste of money. Too bad.
On the way back home, Joann said that she saw an accident before we met up. That was before we decided to watch FD3. It scared the shit out of me because it was kind of like a bad omen. Especially when we are going to watch the movie. But I'm not going to comment on that...
Anyways, it was kind of a girls' day out. Again. Got neoprints and we also played at Timezone, (Fast and the Furious and House of the Dead 4) Can you believe it, we saw alot of people from our school. Jing Kai, Eugene, Andrew and Woei Ming, people from 4E4, 4E5 and 4E6....aiyah, too many too name lah....What was funnier was that Farah and Joann closed their eyes for like half the movie....lolx...What a waste of money. Too bad.
On the way back home, Joann said that she saw an accident before we met up. That was before we decided to watch FD3. It scared the shit out of me because it was kind of like a bad omen. Especially when we are going to watch the movie. But I'm not going to comment on that...

