Sunday, February 19, 2006 / 9:10 PM
I have always been invisible. Always, forever and will be. I didn't intend it to be that way but it seems that the rest of the world has made me so. I am typing this blog with blurry eyes as my tears fall unbidden. Have been crying a lot lately. I think that I have gone into a state of depre
s
s
ion. Life doesn't seem to have as much meaning as before. Haha...the first time I got asked at by a guy and surprise, no uproar. No trumpets, no cannons. Even my family doesn't care about me anymore...(refer to previous posts). I try to be nice and this is what I get. I wanted to change myself from the cynical, bitter and angry me to the nice, friendly, likeable one. But I failed. I'll die knowing that I didn't change the world.
Not fair. I can't get what I want sometimes when I ask it but my brother and GE sister can....I know this sounds petty but I can't help it. Just because they were cleverer than I was at their age and they are "babies of the family", they get what they want without asking. I have to shout with a loudspeaker before I get heard. Anyways, who said life was fair? I should have reverted to the old, tough me...
The man belowstairs is "stealing" water again. Can't he just pay bills like everyone else? He doesn't want to pay but we have to....We have to pay the conservancy bills and he gets the water. Bloody f@&*ing idiot!!!
s
s
ion. Life doesn't seem to have as much meaning as before. Haha...the first time I got asked at by a guy and surprise, no uproar. No trumpets, no cannons. Even my family doesn't care about me anymore...(refer to previous posts). I try to be nice and this is what I get. I wanted to change myself from the cynical, bitter and angry me to the nice, friendly, likeable one. But I failed. I'll die knowing that I didn't change the world.
Not fair. I can't get what I want sometimes when I ask it but my brother and GE sister can....I know this sounds petty but I can't help it. Just because they were cleverer than I was at their age and they are "babies of the family", they get what they want without asking. I have to shout with a loudspeaker before I get heard. Anyways, who said life was fair? I should have reverted to the old, tough me...
The man belowstairs is "stealing" water again. Can't he just pay bills like everyone else? He doesn't want to pay but we have to....We have to pay the conservancy bills and he gets the water. Bloody f@&*ing idiot!!!

