<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, January 16, 2006 / 7:10 PM
I feel like a fake. a big fat fake. Just now during training I was like shouting at the top of my lungs...and for what? To show off of course. Like the fake I am. To impress who? I also don't really know. Well, maybe I do. I'm too messed up. Bleurgh. Ah well, I am a depressed psychomaniac. Too bad.

This morning, I almost cried. Eugene didn't want to go sick bay. He was very sick and was adamant about not going. Even when he already vomit a few times, got blood I think. He said he wanted to blank out. I was so scared. He even said "I won't die. It's not like I'm dying, right?"...Scary, man. We tried several wayts and by several people to persuade him to go. But he's a stubborn ass. As usual. So we had no choice. We had to inform a teacher. In the end, he was force to go by Mrs Boh. He said "I don't want to go. Hey...You all sabo me leh...Why you tell?" To which, Mrs Boh replied "You have good friends you know. This is what friends should do..." She also said that we did the right thing. Honestly, I was so scared. You could see the panic in my face when I was in class. I'm too bummed out...Peace out.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com