Thursday, October 13, 2005 / 12:38 PM
Finally! I bought the Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa OST!!! Although it was more expensive and I didn't get to use my $5 Popular voucher and my sis' Popular card, it was quite worth it, i guess. All the other Popular and music stores were sold out! Can you believe it? I planned to buy it at Woodlands CD-Rama but it was sold out almost everywhere, so I had to buy it at Sembawang Music. I like to think of it as my early birthday present for myself...
I don't want to talk about my Physics, E. Maths or Social Studies. Cos' I know I did badly. How? Because I didn't finish a lot of questions...I guess I didn't study hard enough. I was like, I didn't know how to do anything...If I happen to die 2 weeks after this, you know why...
I don't want to talk about my Physics, E. Maths or Social Studies. Cos' I know I did badly. How? Because I didn't finish a lot of questions...I guess I didn't study hard enough. I was like, I didn't know how to do anything...If I happen to die 2 weeks after this, you know why...

