Sunday, October 16, 2005 / 5:46 PM
Does she think so lowly of me? Huh, tell me...What does she take me for?She says that I'm not resourceful. That I don't want to work to help support the family...Hmph! I'd gladly do it if I'm given half the chance. But I want to wait until I can get my studies in order. And, there is so much St. John activities that even I don't know what to do. I'm in a dilemma, big time.
Even when I say something, she takes my brother's side even though it's not my fault. She says things and then contradicts herself, saying I'm wrong because she did not say it like that.
She doesn't trust me.
Even when I say something, she takes my brother's side even though it's not my fault. She says things and then contradicts herself, saying I'm wrong because she did not say it like that.
She doesn't trust me.

