<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, September 16, 2005 / 5:59 PM
I've been so busy with the Newsletter Committee and the St. John Committee, I've hardly got enough time to think. There seems to be so many St. John activities, so mush so that I wonder if she is trying to do this for our own good or is she just torturing us at the our expense. I think it's the latter. Do this. Do that. It will bring the school glory...Blah. Blah. Blah. There's still the one month attachment at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. One bloody month.

Then I think some people have changed. They think they're so good that they can judge me by what I don't do. They think that they're so nice. I think I'm going to vomit blood. I know my faults. You don't have to point them out. The last time I checked, I still had my sense of sight. Holier than thou, my ass.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com