Friday, August 19, 2005 / 9:45 PM
Listening to OAG now...in a pensive mood. Well, no mood actually because today just sucks. Plain f*&king sucks...(sorry, i now very crazy as you can see from my bad grammar:p)...I am acting so crazy I don't know what to do with myself. One minute, I laugh. Another, I cry. And in between, I'm so embarassed of my actions that I'd rather die...hehehe...must be my teenage hormones running amok... I've noticed a certain trend. Is it me or is everyone a couple? Either that or they are paired with someone. Must be the lurrve bug.
I didn't think of myself as one who yearns for the acceptance of others, but I've found out otherwise. The worst thing is, I act like I don't care but I do...It's hard for me to say this but it's true...(what's up with me and rhymes?...)I feel inferior, inadequate. I also feel jealous, angry and sad. I guess to feel is human.
I didn't think of myself as one who yearns for the acceptance of others, but I've found out otherwise. The worst thing is, I act like I don't care but I do...It's hard for me to say this but it's true...(what's up with me and rhymes?...)I feel inferior, inadequate. I also feel jealous, angry and sad. I guess to feel is human.

