Sunday, August 07, 2005 / 2:23 PM
Hahaha...Just took a personality disorder test today...Found out that I'm schizotypal and para noid, among other things...Like I didn't know that I'm obsessive compulsive and avoidant. But some of the other things I didn't know. Honestly, I don't agree with being antisocial and dependant because the syptoms of it are a bit sketchy for me. But now you know I'm a psycho case...lolz
Anyways, it seems that I still have to go to competitions. I have been called out of retirement. Hardyharhar. Can't an old, retired first aider get some peace around here? Sheesh. And it's my 'O' levels next year. Doen't it mean anything to know that I have to study? Or am I just to be used as a tool to give "glory" to the school at the expense of my well-being? My other NC and NA members have also expressed their thoughts on this. Why are they doing this to us? My mother has already voiced her opinion my re-joining the comp. team...Hmph!
Anyways, it seems that I still have to go to competitions. I have been called out of retirement. Hardyharhar. Can't an old, retired first aider get some peace around here? Sheesh. And it's my 'O' levels next year. Doen't it mean anything to know that I have to study? Or am I just to be used as a tool to give "glory" to the school at the expense of my well-being? My other NC and NA members have also expressed their thoughts on this. Why are they doing this to us? My mother has already voiced her opinion my re-joining the comp. team...Hmph!

