Monday, July 11, 2005 / 10:18 PM
It's officially the day after yesterday, which was my National Inter-Zone First Aid and Home Nursing competition. The pressure was mounting as the day of reckoning drew near. Hahaha...I wonder if losing the competition did this to me. I don't think so. Actually, I felt numb during the whole thing, like I was not really there. Even when the results were announced, I still felt absolutely numb. Probably it was for the best as I would have cried if not for the numbness of it. Good thing Xinmin did not win also. Ma'am wouldn't have taken it so lightly if they had trounced us. But it was a learning experience for me as it was my first time going to Nationals. I learned a lot from this and hope to use it in future. Iffa got too sick to do footdrill so Melissa had to take over. Melissa was especially panicked as she did not expect that she had to take over. Luckily we had completed First Aid and Home Nursing while Iffa was not so sick. I only feel sad for Iffa and Melissa. Tsk..Tsk...Tsk...But they had excellent determination when Iffa wanted to try to do footdrill because she wanted us to achieve something at least...
Although we lost, we still did try our best and that is all that matters...
Although we lost, we still did try our best and that is all that matters...

