<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, July 08, 2005 / 9:26 AM
Home sweet home...Finally got back from Endau Rompin. When I was hiking/trekking to Buaya Sangkut, I thought I couldn't survive the trip back. Some parts of the trail were so steep and so dangerous I doubted if I could possibly make it back. Alive. In the original condition that I started in. It was amazing that I even survived it considering that it was around 14 km to and fro. Halfway, I had the urge to use the toilet. Unfortunately there was no toilet at the top. I think I broke my record for the first time by holding my bladder for 5 hours while I trekked back. My friend too had the urge but of the other kind...I wonder how she could hold it in THAT long?

First day we got delayed, third day too. Missed one day of trekking (not that I wanted too, of course). Then we had to put up with some lecherous old monkeys (of the Orang Asli kind...) and a Michael Schumacher wannabe who drove us back to Kahang like he was in a F1 racing dirt track. Phew!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com