Saturday, April 23, 2005 / 11:36 PM
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother fighting it. I'm falling apart, the last shreds of my sanity slipping away like water trickling through my fingers.
Look at me, my depth perception must be off again,
Cause this hurts deeper than I thought it did,
It has not healed with time...
Would you find it in your heart,
To make this go away,
And let me rest in pieces?
Give me love over,
Love over this...
The time has come for a step down, an early one at that. I know I am not fit to lead, not now anyway. With everyone clamouring to get their "dream" post, everything else is soon forgotten. True friendship. When did this become a struggle over power? Did the true meaning of friendship lie forgotten, as greed and avarice take over?
Look at me, my depth perception must be off again,
Cause this hurts deeper than I thought it did,
It has not healed with time...
Would you find it in your heart,
To make this go away,
And let me rest in pieces?
Give me love over,
Love over this...
The time has come for a step down, an early one at that. I know I am not fit to lead, not now anyway. With everyone clamouring to get their "dream" post, everything else is soon forgotten. True friendship. When did this become a struggle over power? Did the true meaning of friendship lie forgotten, as greed and avarice take over?

