Saturday, March 26, 2005 / 10:31 PM
I broke down today. The tension is finally getting to me. Not that it hasn't gotten to me before, I mean. I just hate it when people try to comfort you or console you when you are trying your hardest to compose yourself. It only reminds yourself that you aren't. Sometimes, you just feel the need to cry and you don't want anyone to see.
Emotions are really running high and the tension's so thick you can literally slice it. I feel that if I don't cry sometimes, just to let off steam, I will break down. They keep saying I am not firm enough, not confident enough of myself. That I'm not trying hard enough...
But I am. Apparently, my best is not good enough. Tell me that it's over...
Emotions are really running high and the tension's so thick you can literally slice it. I feel that if I don't cry sometimes, just to let off steam, I will break down. They keep saying I am not firm enough, not confident enough of myself. That I'm not trying hard enough...
But I am. Apparently, my best is not good enough. Tell me that it's over...

